Day one and introduction

Hi! I am seeking to improve my life in several ways and hope you choose to follow along. I recently closed my business due to financial reasons. It had become very stressful and much in my personal life had slipped through the cracks as my only focus was on my business. I start a new job this week with training beginning in a couple of days.

Here are my goals:

Declutter: I hate clutter. It seems to wear me down and discourage before I even begin. I have already begun purging and organizing. One carload already donated and a truckload tossed. I have another carload ready to donate today. I have found many organizing ideas that I like on Pinterest.com.

Be healthier: I have put on some extra pounds and I want if off. I'm not obese but I am definitely overweight. Working in exercise with a new job will be a struggle for me. Another hurdle is that my dear husband is a very picky eater. He likes very few vegetables and wont eat casseroles at all.  He is very supportive but I hate cooking something I know he wont like.

Get out more: My life had become basically work and home. I am eating out with old girlfriends now but want to do more. I need some sort of social life!

Read: Have already made a lot of progress on this one with the help of a Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment