Thoughts on losing weight

So just how do I go about this?

Diet: Over the years I have been on a few diets. Best results were with Nutrisystem.  I seem to do better with structure and no guess work. I'm sure I won't measure or write down calories eaten. But its a bit too expensive for me right now. I considered Weight Watchers. But there are no evening meetings near me and I doubt their online program would work for me. So....I need a plan. I considered that if I just eat what Nutrisystem says I need to add to their prepared foods ( like fruits, veggies, dairy, water) that I would probably lose weight. I can take a salad to work with grilled chicken or a boiled egg added for protein. I have very small containers I can put FF dressings in or pick up some packets maybe? Wonder where I get those. Anyway also take some fruit and water to work. That sounds doable.

Exercise: I like my The Biggest Loser for Wii. I tried Wii Fit and found it too slow, couldn't get a really good workout with it. I also like Wii Rumba for something different and fun.
Supplements and weight loss products: Don't care for them. There are so many advertised and seems if you read the fine print they all tell you that part of their "plan" is to exercise and limit calories. Well, what the heck? Plus, I'm not sure what they are really doing to my body. My goal is to improve my life, not just to lose weight. That means health first.

No comments:

Post a Comment