Today

Hubby told me yesterday I looked totally different since we closed the store. He said I looked younger and so much more relaxed. I feel that way too.

BTW, I decided to go ahead with NutriSystem when they had it for 50% off! I had done NS years ago with lots of success. It is by far the healthiest way to lose weight I have ever tried and I am losing weight! Please let me know if you would like to try their plan as you and I can get $30.00 off our next order if I refer you.

Today I'm planning on painting an old end table to be used on the front porch between the 2 rocking chairs I just repainted. Using a high gloss white interior/exterior paint and of course a good primer. Wish I was "artsy" enough to paint something pretty on them with a bright accent color. May look at some stencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment