Roasted Summer Veggies

I love summer. For one thing I don't like to be cold. But I also love the ocean, I love being in it or by it. The smell of the salt air, the sound of the waves, yes i love it. But there is something else I love about summer, fresh summer vegetables. We have several farms here that sell produce and have "pick your own" strawberries. There is also a place about 40 minutes from me where fresh blueberries can be picked or you can buy them already picked. But, back to the vegetables. This is not a recipe, just a suggestion for preparing a mixture of your favorites.

Roasted Summer Veggies

Today I included summer squash, zucchini, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, and onions.


I tossed them with a little olive oil and sprinkled with Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes total. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese 15 minutes before done.



That's it! All ready to eat. Hope you enjoy. Experiment with different veggies and seasonings. So many ways to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment