Skinny Pumpkin Nog Shake

Photo property of IHeartNaptime.net

One of my favorite Christmas treats is Eggnog plus I love everything pumpkin. But I am also trying to somewhat watch calories. Good news, this only has about 120 calories per serving so its definitely a winner for me.

I found this recipe at I Heart Naptime, there is also a recipe for Eggnog Cookies and a link for a $1.00 of coupon for the Eggnog she used so be sure to check it out.

I love the way she used graham cracker crumbs on the rim of the glasses. ♥

Picture property of IHeartNaptime.net



Ingredients

  • 1 cup low fat Eggnog
  • 1/2 cup low fat frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream
  • 1/4 cup chilled pumpkin puree
  • 2 Tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
  • 8-10 ice cubes


Instructions

  • Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth. 
  • Serve immediately! 
  • Enjoy


See original recipe here!


No comments:

Post a Comment