|Photo property of IHeartNaptime.net|
One of my favorite Christmas treats is Eggnog plus I love everything pumpkin. But I am also trying to somewhat watch calories. Good news, this only has about 120 calories per serving so its definitely a winner for me.
I found this recipe at I Heart Naptime, there is also a recipe for Eggnog Cookies and a link for a $1.00 of coupon for the Eggnog she used so be sure to check it out.
I love the way she used graham cracker crumbs on the rim of the glasses. ♥
|Picture property of IHeartNaptime.net|
- 1 cup low fat Eggnog
- 1/2 cup low fat frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- 1/4 cup chilled pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 8-10 ice cubes
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately!
See original recipe here!