Why You Should Wrap Your Paint Brush in Plastic (Problem Solved Mini-Post)


A Problem Solved Mini-Post

I do a lot of home painting projects, some large and some small. I'm talking walls, ceilings, baseboards, furniture, and touchups. I don't mind painting so much, but I do hate cleaning paint brushes and rollers. So it is a real pain when I need to stop painting for short periods and have to wash the brush each time. I invest in good paint brushes so I don't want to ruin them by letting them dry out.


Well, problem solved! I found that if I enclose the brush or roller in plastic and then place it in the refrigerator it will stay soft and pliable. I can use plastic wrap, a plastic bag, I've even used a disposable plastic glove. They all work, just wrap snuggly and put it in the refrigerator until you're ready to get back to work. I've only done this for a few hours at a time and I wouldn't push it if your brush is a good one.

I hope you find this little tip helpful!




3 comments:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Brush on Plastic Paint

    ReplyDelete


  2. Such a nice & useful post. Really happy to see such post. I have come to know about many new ideas. I will try my best to implement some of them. Thanks.
    wood tools

    ReplyDelete
  3. "When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.play exciting flash games. Thanks you for sharing! survivorsfortress
    "

    ReplyDelete