I thought this would be a good time to publish this because it is so good when made with left over turkey! I mean, you can only eat so many turkey sandwiches right?
I found this recipe on bettycrocker.com. Perfect for this cooler weather, very good!
|Place broccoli in prepared pan. I used broccoli florets so I had to cut them up a bit.|
|Add cheese, chicken, and onion.|
|Mix Bisquick, milk, salt, pepper, and eggs with a wisk.|
|Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.|
|Let stand 5 minutes before serving.|
- cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1 1/2
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- cup cut-up cooked chicken or 2 cans (5 oz each) chunk chicken, well drained
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- cup milk
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. (I don't really like cooking spray so I just greased with butter) Sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and onion in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|This image from BettyCrocker.com|
See original recipe here.
Would love to hear your comments!