Easy Peach Crumb Cake

I'm no Paula Deen or Martha Stewart. I enjoy cooking but I don't want to be doing it all day! So when I saw this quick and easy recipe I knew it would be a winner for me.  I have to say it was simply delicious and one of the easiest recipes I have. And when I say its good...I mean the kind of good like hard not to just eat it right out of the pan good.


This was just a great hit at my house. Sweet and refreshing at the same time. It is best served warm and I think a spoon of vanilla ice cream would be yummy on it.



Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes




Easy Peach Crumb Cake

24.5 oz jar of sliced peaches in light syrup
1 package yellow cake mix
1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer ingredients in a 13 X 9 dish, in order starting with the peaches.
No mixing...do not stir...at anytime during assembly
Bake for about 40 minutes.
Serve warm or cold… with or without ice cream.

You are gonna have trouble staying out of this one!

I selected this post to be featured on and http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/.






No comments:

Post a Comment