Laundry Area Redo

Wish I had taken "before" pictures of this area....but I didn't. lol

I have some old kitchen items from the 40's and 50's, actually from my family so they have sentimental value, that I wanted to display. My first thought was shelves between the existing wall cabinets over the washer and dryer. Then my mind kept going....what about another shelf? Under the cabinets? And then maybe a base cabinet between the washer and dryer?

We found an inexpensive base cabinet at Lowe's Home Improvement and my husband made a top for it. We left the cabinet top and full shelf natural wood and painted the other small shelves white. I found blue baskets at Kmart.com. (I shop online using rebates.com to get more money back.) We had found some little blue and white fish knobs for the wall cabnets for free! So here is the result!





No comments:

Post a Comment