Vitamin Water in Five Flavours


I was looking on Pinterest for directions for making Detox Water. I found lots of recipes, most of them were basically the same with minor changes here and there.

But then I found this site! A whole collection of different vitamin waters that are color-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free. 

There are directions for these waters:
  • Recovery
  • C Power
  • Stressless
  • Digest It
  • Detox
The only thing I noticed was that they all use a pinch of Himalayan Crystal Salt. I did find this on Amazon.com but thought it a little pricey and since all the waters use just a pinch I'm either going to use sea salt or leave it out. I'm going to have to research that one a bit.

These recipes seem a little more complicated than some I saw but I think they are also much better. I intend to try the Stressless and Detox waters.

 
 
I need to drink my water anyway, why not make it full of vitamins too! And I bet they taste great. Please leave a comment if you make any of these and let me know what you think. I love to hear from you.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment