DIY Wine Tags with Chalk Paint


As the weather starts to cool we start thinking about winter and winter holidays and winter holiday parties! There can be a lot of them with friends, co-workers, and family. 


If you are going to be hosting any of these yourself you may consider this cute little trick from All Things Major. Actually I saw this picture on Pinterest several times but never with a link to credit it to. With some digging I found what I hope is the original post and also credit them with the pictures.



So basically all you have to do is dip the bottom of the glass in chalk paint and let your guest personalize their own glass. No more trying to figure out who's glass is who's or having to mess with those little charms (although I do think some of them are cute).



Have fun with this, I know I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment