Peanut Butter and Corn Chip No Bake Cookies

Photo property of skiptomylou.org


I had been dying to try this simple recipe from skiptomylou.org.  I mean it has two of my favorite snacks, peanut butter and Fritos! Well, a couple of nights ago my hubby said "we need something sweet". This isn't a request he often makes but I was in the mood too and of course I thought of this recipe. After all, I had all the ingredients, so why not.


He was eating it before it cooled! I mean seriously, this stuff is so darn good. Give most of it away if you are watching calories but the receivers will love you for it.

I think the next time I make these I will add peanuts...sounds good right? And definitely add the chocolate. 

You can find the original recipe here....

You will need:

1 package (9.75 to 10.5 ounces) corn chips
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Spread corn ships in a greased 15 in x 10 in by 1 in baking pan.
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil, stirring frequently to help dissolve the sugar.  Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Pour over corn chips

Add a drizzle of melted semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional).
Cool, Break (tear — it’s gooey)  into pieces. Hope you enjoy these as much as I did♥

Need to print this? Click here...

I always welcome your comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment