Want something different, sweet, and easy to make? Well this just may be the thing for you. This recipe only has 3 ingredients and just takes a few minutes to make. This is some seriously good stuff! And it makes a great gift around the holidays for family, friends, or coworkers. We love Honey Grahams around here anyway, then add that buttery caramel sauce and pecans....yummy, just yummy.
So lets get started. First you will only need 4 ingredients.
Heat the oven to 325 degrees and place the graham crackers on a rimmed cookie sheet that has been lightly greased.
Heat the remaining ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 3 minutes.
I cut the butter up a little so it would melt faster.
Carefully pour this mixture as evenly as you can all over the graham crackers. Try to spread the pecan out fairly evenly. Immediately put in the oven for 8 minutes.
Let cool completely and break into pieces. Store in airtight container.
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups pecans (I recommend roughly chopping)
- About 2 packages honey graham crackers. (about 12 sheets)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the crackers tightly across a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. You will have to trim some of the crackers to fit.
- In a large saucepan, bring the butter, sugar, and pecans to a boil over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Carefully and evenly pour the mixture over the graham crackers. Spread the mixture around as evenly as you can.
- Immediately place the pan in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
I really think this would be better with the pecans roughly
chopped and intend to make it that way next time.