Stitch Fix #8 September Review


There it is! That first peek into my latest "Fix". So exciting.

I'm talking about my latest fix from Stitch Fix, of course. I love the whole Stitch Fix experience. The box waiting on my door step, that first peek at the contents, and then the ease of trying everything on in the privacy of my own home. I have actually tried on several items that I would have never picked off the rack for myself and some turned out to be my favorite pieces.


The box looked really full!
Just in case you haven't heard of Stitch Fix or you have but not sure of how it works, let me briefly explain.

  • Fill out a personalized profile so your stylist will know what you like and dislike.
  • Choose how often you would like to receive shipments
  • Pay a $20.00 Styling Fee which is applied to any items you keep.
  • Your stylist handpicks five items and ships them to you. (You don't pay any shipping fees.)
  • Receive your "fix". It will include your five items, a note from your stylist, fashion cards to help you style each item, an invoice, and a return envelope.
  • Try everything on (even things outside your comfort zone) in your own home, with your own accessories.
  • Checkout explaining why you liked or disliked your items. Then you are charged for items you keep. You will be credited for your styling fee and if you keep all five items you receive a 25% discount on your entire order.
  • Return anything you don't want to keep using the provided postage paid return bag. No paperwork, no return shipping fees, just drop it in the mail.
  • That's it! Now enjoy your new items.

Want to give it a try? Just use this link. Stitch Fix

So here is what I received this time. It was a 5/5!  I was so excited to find that four of my five items were petite. The only thing that was not petite was the sweater but it still fit well. BTW, sorry about the pictures of me looking at my phone, I use it as a remote for my camera.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anita Skinny Pant by Liverpool in black. Petite
Regular price $78.00, with discount $58.50.

LOVE these pants. They are so soft and fit well. I have them on in all the pictures. The petite size came just to my ankle. Perfect.

Front detail. They look grey in this picture but they are black



Girtha Printed Dress by Papermoon in Navy. Petite
Regular price $68.00, with discount $51.00

Loved the dress but unfortunately it had zipper issues. Customer service to the rescue...they promptly let me exchange for another one. Win, win. Anyway that's why there are no pictures of me wearing it. I was afraid to force the stuck zipper open but will try to post some later when I get the replacement.

Cute navy and white design with navy color block at the bottom. I think a fuchsia short cardigan and necklace would look great with it.


close up of pattern
back

Huebert Space Dye Open Cardigan by Renee C in Grey
Regular price $58.00, with discount $43.50

This lightweight cardigan is perfect for our cooler fall evenings. Its so comfy and easy to wear, and it fits well even though it's not a petite. I really like the way it drapes in the front.





Ina Tie Neck Blouse by Daniel Rainn. Petite
Regular price $68.00, with discount $51.00

Really pretty front lace detail with a self tie neck and a separate black camisole included. The 3/4 length sleeves are perfect for fall. Can't wait to wear this out to dinner with the girls. So stinking cute.


Back detail
Beautiful front detail


Wynn Blouse by Papermoon in teal green. Petite
Regular price $48.00, with discount $36.00

Great summer to fall transition blouse. Button tab sleeves can be worn up or down and is made of lightweight fabric. Cute design and color with front pockets. This is my husbands favorite.

With sleeves rolled up in tabs.

sleeves down
front pocket detail
showing button tab on sleeve
back detail
Well, that's it folks! Hope you enjoyed my little fashion show.



SIGN UP FOR STITCH FIX

If you’re curious about Stitch Fix and want to try the service for yourself, sign up today and complete a FREE style profile. It’s free to sign up. Then, when you are ready, you can schedule your first fix. For only $20, you will be matched with a personal stylist that will select five items she thinks will be PERFECT for you and ship them directly to your door. Try everything on, keep the items you want, and return everything else. The best part is that your $20 styling fee will be deducted from the price of your clothes and if you decide to keep everything in your fix, you automatically save 25% on your entire order. I receive a small commission each time someone signs up using my referral link (which I use to offset the costs of the blog) so I would greatly appreciate it if you signed up using my link. If you have already signed up with my link, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment