Coffee Smoothie

I ask you, what could be better than a smoothie made with coffee? I love the taste of coffee and I love smoothies. Mind you this is not one of those fit and healthy smoothies but its not too unhealthy either. Made with real brewed coffee, milk, ice, a little sugar, and bit of instant pudding mix! I actually found I didn't even need the sugar.



The recipe is from thecornerkitchen.blogspot

I made this yesterday and it was really good. I want to try freezing some of it to see if leftovers can be whipped up in the blender later. More on that to come

The coffee I used was made really strong. About three times as strong as I would normally make.



Coffee Smoothie
Serves 4

1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup milk, cold (whole, 2 percent or skim, whatever you fancy)
2 heaping tablespoons instant vanilla pudding
1-3 teaspoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like your coffee
2 cups of small ice cubes (more to further thicken the smoothie)

Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
Possible additions or changes....
Use chocolate or butterscotch pudding mix
Add half a frozen banana
Add Kahlua
Add almond extract



No comments:

Post a Comment