Using Frankincense to Remove Moles

"Beautiful Girl Face With Clean Skin" by stockimages
FreeDigitalPhotos.net
We all want beautiful flawless skin but sometimes nature plays odd tricks on us, causing various warts and moles to grow in all sorts of unsightly places. I find this particularly true as I get older! This is how I tackled one such imperfection.


Let me begin by saying that I have no medical training. I am not a doctor, not a dermatologist, not even a skin care expert. I just want to share my experience with you. Also, please use common sense when trying to treat any type of skin mole yourself by first checking with your doctor to make sure it is non-cancerous.

I had this light colored skin mole, about the diameter of a pencil eraser. I had heard of several essential oils (including Sandalwood, Myrrh, Lavender, Oregano, and Frankincense) that were supposed to remove moles and I wanted to give one a try. I decided to begin with Frankincense, I knew how valuable it has been through history for various skin problems and I liked that it wasn't a "hot" oil like oregano. I stole this info about Frankincense from my Total Skin Repair Balm post.

Frankincense Essential Oil is amazing in so many ways but we will stick to skin care here. It has an astringent property that tones and lifts the skin, also reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It also helps fade scars and stretch marks and is known for its anti-aging properties. Frankincense Oil is Cytophylactic, it promotes the regeneration of healthy cells and keeps existing cells and tissues healthy. According to OrganicFacts.Net, "When you combine this aspect of frankincense oil with its powerful astringent capabilities, you have a potent anti-aging quality that frankincense oil is often used for. It can help you to eliminate sun spots, remove micro-wrinkles around the eyes and cheeks, and generally tone and tighten skin all over your body, while simultaneously replacing old or dying cells with new healthy ones!"

I began by applying just a dab of pure Frankincense essential oil, neat, directly on the mole at least twice a day.

Sorry about the quality, it was very hard to take this myself! 
After about a week I was ready to give up. The mole felt a little rougher but otherwise looked the same. But I decided to give it just a few more days.
10 days later
Then...after 10 days most of it just came off!

After 11 days
By the next day the skin around it was just a little red but the mole was almost gone.

Day 17, as you can see this is a much closer up and its still hard to see.
(I was appalled to see how awful my skin looks in the close up pics, almost didn't want to share!)
By day 17 it was almost completely gone! I could barely feel it or see it.

I am still applying the Frankincense until it is completely gone!

BTW, if you decide to try this please use a high quality essential oil. I get mine from Spark Naturals. You can save 10% on an order placed with them if you use code enjoy at check out!




3 comments:

  1. I am trying this Starting today! I will let you know the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it works for you Mandy. I have had good results with other places too, but had to be diligent and patient. Would love to know what your results are.

      Delete
  2. Been using frankincense for about 10 days and no change what so ever.�� i will try for another week hope it helps. Does the brand matter?

    ReplyDelete